We are highly trained and experienced in interventional pain medicine procedures that are performed in the office and outpatient surgery center settings.
These procedures are image-guided to promote safety and accuracy. We want you to feel comfortable during the procedure and encourage you to read the links to make sure you are best prepared for the procedure.
Information for Injections in the Office
- Medications to Stop Before the Procedure
- Pre-Procedure Instruction
- Post-Procedure Pain Diary
- Post-injection Instructions
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Instructions
Information for Procedures in the Surgery Center